Date/Time Date(s) - Mar 23, 2017
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Struggling with understanding your animal’s needs and desires?
- Are you concerned with your animal’s happiness?
- Always wondering why your animal is suddenly acting crazy?
If you get a YES to any of those questions this is the class for you!
Here is what you will receive in this class…
- Live training with a ton of compassion, encouragement, support and FUN
- The 5-Steps that I use in my practice to get sure fire and accurate ways to energetically connect with your animal.
- In-depth information (I over-deliver in my classes)
- Tools to bring home to practice communicating right away with your pet
- A special Meet-and-Greet at the end of this class from 7:30pm-8:00pm
Registration fee is $25
***Support Pope Memorial – ½ of tuition is donated to help homeless pets!***
Win a Free Animal Communication Session with Wendy
Wendy Van de Poll is a pioneering leader in the field of animal communication, animal mediumship and pet loss grief support. She is the founder of the Center for Pet Loss Grief and Center for Animal Communication. She provides wisdom, joy, and compassion for all animals in her practice, classes and 5-bestselling books. Wendy is a tested animal communicator and medium, certified end-of-life and grief coach, pet funeral celebrant and a licensed massage therapist for humans, horses, and hounds. With a master’s of science in wolf ecology, Wendy has run with wolves in Minnesota, coyotes in Massachusetts, and foxes in her backyard. She is a best selling author of The Pet Bereavement Series. www.wendyvandepoll.com or www.centerpetlossgrief.com