Thank You For All Your Support!
As you may have seen on the news, read in the paper, or witnessed first hand while visiting the adoption center, we have had an incredible and intense week here at the PMSPCA. Despite everything that has gone on, we have witnessed an amazing outpouring of support from the community. We are not yet “out of the woods” but all of the support, donations, gifts, well-wishes, visits, media coverage, assistance, and offers is more than we could have ever imagined. We are here for the animals, we are here for the community, we are here for you. Thank you for being there for us!
We are still in need of various supplies and donations to help cover the medical bills that keep on rolling our way. There is a way that every single person can give back or help the homeless, abused, and abandoned animals – from donating an item off our Wish List or sharing our posts on social media – your help is appreciated! Thank you!
Ways to currently help the incoming animals at the PMSPCA:
- “Like” us on Facebook and “follow” us on Twitter! Share the happenings at the PMSPCA with your friends and family!
- Reserve a day in the 2017 Calendar of Best Friends! For a $50 donation, submit a picture and note to be featured on the day of your choice!
- “Round Up” for the Animals at your local Greater Concord Dunkin’ Donuts! 12 locations are offering for you to round your order to the closest dollar + as a donation to the PMSPCA!
- Join us at the Fur Ball on October 15th or maybe just take a chance and purchase a “Top Dog” Ticket! Only 100 sold and you’d have your choice of live auction item!
- Purchase items like plastic litter boxes, non-clumping clay litter, office supplies, or Purina ONE dry animal food or find a goody off of our Amazon Wish List
- Donate toward the Veterinary Fund to help examine, vaccinate, spay/neuter, and prepare every animal for adoption.
2016 Fur Ball: Under the Harvest Moon
Join us for an evening of dinner, live music, and some bubbly – with live auctions and an exciting 16-piece swing band – all to benefit the PMSPCA!
Saturday, October 15, 2016 | 6PM |Capitol Center for the Arts, Concord, NH
$125 per Attendee
All proceeds benefit the animals at the Pope Memorial SPCA and of Merrimack County
Fill a table (8 people) and you’ll receive an invitation to our pre-event VIP champagne toast!
Proud pet families show off your pride. Businesses connect with pet lovers. Supporters pre-order your calendars. Learn more!
We’re Hiring! Join our Team!
It’s an exciting time at the Pope Memorial SPCA! We are looking to add an Animal Care Technician to our team! This dynamic position is responsible in helping in the daily care of the 100+ animals in our care! Must have experience working with a variety of animals and various temperaments. Our Animal Care Technicians ensure and provide top-notch care for the animals including feeding, exercise, training, and bathing. Animal Care Techs are are the forefront of the cleanliness of the shelter – responsible for the state of each kennel morning, day, and night. Candidates should have a high school diploma or GED with a year or more of experience in animal handling. Experience with difficult and/or patience-testing canines preferred. This is a part time opportunity to start with 20-30 hours a week. Weekend availability mandatory. Interested parties can email their cover letter and resume to Cathy Emerson at email@example.com. Thank you!